This year’s Budapest BI Forum will be held in a hybrid format.
The Tutorial day (November 20) and the first day of the conference (November 21) is planned to be attended in-person, which will be hosted at the 4-star Hotel Mercure Budapest Castle Hill.
The hotel was recently got a brand new interior design, inspired by the colorful and lively streets of Budapest.
- By public transport, the hotel can be easily reached from the Déli railway station, where the metro (M2), numerous trams and buses also stop. Also easy to reach from the M1/M7 highways. Ferenc Liszt International Airport 27 km.
- Parking options for those arriving by car:
- The hotel’s underground garage and the parking area in front of the hotel can be used for a fee.
- There is a parking opportunity on the road in front of the hotel and in the surrounding streets (do not forget to pay for it).
- The Krisztina underground parking facility located behind the hotel is also a good choice (details in Hungarian or in German).
Hotel address: 1013 Budapest, Krisztina krt. 41-43. (Map)