Budapest BI Forum 2021
The Budapest BI Forum is the leading vendor-independent business intelligence and analytics conference in Hungary. The conference offers keynotes, technical talks and case studies focusing on BI, data visualization, data analytics and data-driven business.
This event is a member of our data conference series, along with the Budapest ML Forum and the Budapest Data Forum.
Formats and dates
The conference takes place between 16-18 November, 2021. This year the conference will run in a hybrid format, featuring both in-person and online talks.
- The first day (16 November) will be in-person (in Budapest), The program will includes mainly Hungarian talks.
- The second day (17 November) will run online via Slack and Zoom. Both Hungarian and international talks will be held on this day.
- The third day (18 November) will be online, hosting our popular Open Sessions offering talks for current or aspiring data professionals on career development and other topics.
Main program tracks
- The Business Analytics track cover data visualization, dashboard design, data storytelling and self-service BI case studies, tools and best practices
- The Data-Driven Business hosts case studies on using BI and analytics in a wide range of industries from finance to professional sports, and it also includes talks on data literacy and data culture.
- The Open Analytics tracks covers the open data ecosystem and open source BI and dataviz tools, including Python and R talks focusing on data analysis and data visualization use cases.
Our Hungarian registration is now open, visit the following website for further information: → Budapest BI 2021 - Registration HU
For registering non Hungarian-speaking attendees or speakers please reach out to us at email@example.com.